Fresh-Aire UV APCO™
Advanced Photocatalytic Oxidation In-Duct Air Purifier
The Fresh-Aire UV APCO™ is the next generation in IAQ improvement technologly, incorporating an advanced absorptive photo-catalytic oxidation (APCO) monolithic cell.
APCO™ Overcomes Limitations of Traditional PCO Technology
Current PCO technology is limited by only being capable of breaking down simple indoor air contaminates such as odors in the air as they pass by the PCO cell. Traditional PCO cells are ineffective on more complex VOCs such as formaldehyde or toluene.
The Heart of APCO™:
UV Light & Regenerative Carbon Cell
The Fresh-Aire UV APCO™ cell absorbs these contaminates and allows time for complete oxidation of these contaminates. Plus, the cell is regenerative, breaking down the captured impurities to simple carbon dioxide and water vapor. In addition, the Fresh-Aire UV APCO™ uses our proven shielded UV-C lamp for airborne disinfection, not to mention irradiating the coil to eliminate system clogging biological growth unlike other PCO systems.
Apco UV Outstanding Benefits:
- Reduces airborne pathogens such as mold, bacteria, viruses and odors
- Reduces harmful household VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) through an advanced absorptive photo-catalytic oxidation process
- More effective on complex VOCs such as formaldehyde than conventional PCO products
- Provides surface treament of coils, heat-strips, & blowers unlike conventional PCO technology
APCO UV Impressive Features:
- Lifetime power supply warranty
- Non-Ozone quartz 254 NM UV-C lamp for airborne germicidal disinfection
- Easy to install
- 18-32 VAC or 110-277 VAC power supply fits any application
- Reversible design when increased airstream bio-kill is desired
- Remote second lamp available for return side coil treatment .
- Simple duct-mounted installation
- Advanced Monolithic Absorptive PCO cell with proprietary absorption media and proven TiO2 photo-catalytic coating for the reduction of complex VOCs and household odors.